My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
* All guests 3 years of age and older must have a ticket to enter Weidner Field
* Guests 2 and under are considered lap children without a seat
* Gates will open 60 minutes prior to the start of the match
* All seating is reserved for guest with valid ticket for the specific event
* All guests entering the stadium are subject to search. Refusal may be grounds to prohibit admission
No, pets are not allowed in the stadium!
* All home games will only be delayed or canceled by Official USL referees
* Delays or cancellations will occur only when play becomes detrimental to player safety
* Delays and cancellations will be immediately communicated to patrons by email and social media
* Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded if the game goes on. If there is a rain cancellation prior to the first half ending, tickets can be exchanged for a future game
* Guests will be denied admission if they appear to be intoxicated
* Alcoholic beverages may not be brought into Weidner Field
* There is a two beer maximum per possession
* Sales cease at the 75th minute or at the management’s discretion
Once a ticketed guest exits the stadium from an event, that guest is not allowed to re-enter back into the stadium for that event for any reason.
* Must comply with Switchbacks FC or Weidner Field personnel.
* May not violate any local, state, or federal laws.
* No Abusive language or obscene gestures towards players, officials, other patrons, or stadium personnel.
* All spectators are expected to be respectful of other fans in the venue.
* Fighting, taunting or threatening remarks or gestures are not acceptable forms of behavior.
* May not wear clothing that could be considered obscene or indecent.
* For professional soccer matches, cheering, chanting, flag waiving, stomping, and general noise making in connection with the match are a part of the cultural soccer fan experience and are generally encouraged.
* Guests may not sit in seats other than the seat and ticket they have purchased.
* Smoking is not permitted inside the stadium.
* No delaying or interfering with the progress of the match in any way, shape, or form.
* Throwing, launching, or otherwise landing any object onto the field of play will result in that fan being ejected from the event.
* No tolerance for violating Weidner Field Event Day Policies.
* Small, compact umbrellas without pointed tips (24″ maximum length); ponchos preferred
* One sealed unopened plastic water bottle, no larger then 17 oz, per person
* Musical instruments are permitted in Supporter’s Section only
* Small, personal cameras (lenses not to exceed 3 inches)
* Blankets (must not extend beyond your ticketed seating area)
* Seat cushions/soft side seat backs under 18” wide (no items with legs permitted)
NO Bottles, cans, coolers, and containers
NO Outside food or drink (except one sealed unopened plastic water bottle, no larger then 17 oz. per person)
NO Alcoholic beverages, marijuana, or illegal drugs
NO Fireworks, flares, smoke bombs, or similar type items
NO Pets or animals of any kind (with the exception of service animals)
NO Selfie sticks, professional camera equipment, tripods, laser pointers, etc.
NO Water guns, toy/replica weapons, squirt bottles, soap bubbles, etc.
NO Soccer balls, beach balls, frisbees, balloons, brooms, skateboards, rollerblades, skates, etc.
NO audio or video recording devices, professional cameras, or cameras with removable lenses
* Prohibited items discovered during the inspections at the stadium entrances must either be returned to the owner’s vehicle or discarded. The stadium will not store these devices.
* E-tickets can be printed from your personal computer
* Box office will be located at the southeast corner of the stadium
* Bring a valid ID to pick up your will call tickets
* Additional tickets can be purchased at the box office with cash or credit card
111 W. Cimarron St, Colorado Springs, CO. 80903 (map)
Weidner Field has distributed parking options shared with the downtown community to better utilize land, increase fan engagement with other businesses, and create numerous vehicle access points to reduce congestion. The City has partnered with ParkMobile to assist in parking so we encourage fans to download this application. For a parking map, click here (Stadium Parking Map).
The Box Office and Will Call are located on Sierra Madre St inside the first touch corridor. Park on the street and walk inside.
NE - Main Entrance on Cimarron & Sahwatch.
SE - Second Entrance on Moreno from Sahwatch
SW - Sky Club Entrance from Sierra Madre
NW - Field Club Entrance from Sierra Madre
Ticket discounts cannot be purchased at the box office or on day of game! Purchase ticket deals through the website or call 719-368-8480 for specials!
Box office operating hours and other ticketing information can be found by clicking here.
The ADA entrance is at Gate A which is located in the Northwest Corner of Weidner Field.
Outside food and/or beverages may not be brought into the stadium. One sealed unopened plastic water bottle, no larger than 17 oz, per person is allowed into stadium.
There is no ATM in the stadium.
Switchbacks Season Tickets can be purchased online, over the phone, or in person. For online purchase see the stadium seating manifest with pricing here, call 719-368-8480, or visit the Box Office at 111 W. Cimarron St, Colorado Springs, CO. 80903 off of Sierra Madre St.
Please contact Director of Partnerships Derek Hanson, Director of Partnerships at email@example.com for inquiries about becoming an official sponsor/partner of Switchbacks FC.
The Switchbacks FC are looking to bring on Game Day employees in the areas of Stadium Operations and Concession Operations. Potential applicants may view job descriptions and apply online by clicking here .
Weidner Sports and Ragain Investments effectively own and operate Weidner Field.
Weidner Field has the capacity to host numerous events outside of Switchbacks events. Anyone can rent the entire facility or parts of the facility depending on the type of event. Besides Switchbacks Entertainment, scheduling is based on a first come first serve basis. Contact Lee Reijgers (firstname.lastname@example.org) for information and reservations.
You can download the Switchbacks FC Mobile App on both Google Play and the iTunes app store now!
Weidner Field is seating at 100% capacity. Face coverings are encouraged at Weidner Field, but not required. Extra hand sanitizing stations will be at entrances, bathrooms, and concessions. Common areas will be sanitized throughout the stadium. Rules are subject to change with new CDC updates.
Weidner Field downtown is now a cashless stadium. We encourage all guests to bring and use credit or debit cards at all locations in the stadium.
- Bottles, can, coolers, containers.
- No outside food or drink is permitted (except one sealed unopened plastic water bottle no larger than 17 oz. per person)
- No alcoholic beverages, marijuana, or illegal drugs.
- Fireworks, flares, smoke bombs, or similar type items.
- Pets or animals of any kind (with the exception of serviceanimals).
- Selfie sticks, professional camera equipment, tripods, laser pointers, etc.
- Water guns, toy/replica weapons, squirt bottles, soap bubbles, etc.
- Beach balls, Frisbees, balloons, brooms, skateboards, roller blades, skates, etc.
- No audio or video recording devices, professional cameras, or cameras with removable lenses.
- Prohibited items discovered during the inspections at the Stadium entrances must either be returned to the owner’s vehicle or discarded. The Stadium will not store these items.
The only bags allowed inside Weidner Field will be clear bags that security can visually check without touching your belongings. Bags must be no larger than 12x12x4. Clutches and hand purses of reasonable size will be permitted.
We have adjusted both our alcohol policy and smoking policy for the upcoming season. We have had to move our alcohol shut down time from the 80th minute of the match to the 75th minute of the match. PA announcements will still indicate when alcohol stands are preparing for the cut off.
Downtown Weidner Field is a no smoking or vaping facility. There is no approved area for us to support this luxury at this time and with our no re-entry policy we will not support fans leaving the stadium to smoke.
Weidner Field Weather policy is if a lighting strike is within 5 miles of the stadium there will be a 30 minute delay from that first strike within that perimeter. You will be asked to wait in doors or in your car. This is the only instance in which re-entry to the stadium will be granted after the delay is lifted.
Fireworks Display Not Guaranteed, Dependent Upon Weather Conditions."