My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
Prohibited Items and NEW Clear Bag Policy
Below is the list of prohibited items at Weidner Field. Along with this we would like to go over our new clear bag policy. The only bags allowed inside Weidner Field will be clear bags that security can visually check without touching your belongings. Bags must be no larger than 12x12x4. Clutches and hand purses of reasonable size will be permitted.
- Bottles, can, coolers, containers.
- No outside food or drink is permitted (except one sealed unopened plastic water bottle no larger than 17 oz. per person)
- No alcoholic beverages, marijuana, or illegal drugs.
- Fireworks, flares, smoke bombs, or similar type items.
- Pets or animals of any kind (with the exception of service animals).
- Selfie sticks, professional camera equipment, tripods, laser pointers, etc.
- Water guns, toy/replica weapons, squirt bottles, soap bubbles, etc.
- Beach balls, Frisbees, balloons, brooms, skateboards, roller blades, skates, etc.
- No audio or video recording devices, professional cameras, or cameras with removable lenses.
- Prohibited items discovered during the inspections at the Stadium entrances must either be returned to the owner’s vehicle or discarded. The Stadium will not store these items.
As in years past, we will continue our no re-entry policy. Once a fan has exited the stadium they will not be allowed to return without the purchase of an admissions ticket. Fans will not be allowed to re-enter if they exit to grab personal items for inclement weather. We encourage all fans to bring all jackets, blankets and any other permitted items with them upon their entry to the stadium.